GIWS

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Fri Dec 21 17:18:43 CET 2007

Hello,

In the process of developement of Scilab 5.0, we soon realized that we
would need a tool to generate JNI code for C/C++ calling Java.

We developed a tool to do that called GIWS.

This tool is not at all dependent in any way of Scilab. It can be used
in various projects.
You will find more information on the dedicated website :
http://www.scilab.org/giws/

This project has been released under the license CeCILL-A (GPL-like) and
the generated code under the license CeCILL-B (BSD-like).