Link of Dynast with Scilab WAS: Please, help

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Wed Apr 16 22:44:55 CEST 2008

Hello Herman,

There are many way of "merging" (I would call it link) a third party
software/library with Scilab. It really depends your needs.

If you want to extend Scilab with your software, you can have a look to
http://wiki.scilab.org/howto/Create_a_toolbox
If you want to export something in the Scilab language or in Scicos, you
will need to get familiar with Scilab/Scicos.

You will find many information on our website, in the Scilab
documentation, Wiki, mailing lists archives, and in the newsgroup. And
of course, you can always send questions on this mailing list.

By the way, I haven't been able to find the source of your program, is
it proprietary ?

Hope this helps,
Sylvestre