Locale To UTF Patch for TCL message Box

Yung-Jang Lee yjlee123 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 18:54:30 CEST 2008

Hi, Sylvestre and VoronaAM :

Attached is  my patch for TCL message box ( &About Scilab  menu in root
windows).

In current SVN trunk,  TCL message box fail to display characters for
non-unicode locale. I had test this patch under:

    WindowsXP/zh_TW (CP 950)  and Linux/zh_TW.big5

I think it should also work for russian under

    WindowsXP/ Russian (CP1251)  and Linux/ru_RU.KOI8-R

Can you give it a try, VoronaAM, before Sylvestre commit this patch ? I have
include two modifiled dll for Windows for easy test.

YungLee