[scilab dev] Patch to draw non-UTF8 text in the graphic

Yung-Jang Lee yjlee123 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 15:59:54 CEST 2008

Sylvestre , Aleksey  and all:

This is the patch to draw non-UTF8 text in the graphic. The following
commands are tested

    title,xtitle, legend,legends,xstring,xstringb

and a screenshot showing chinese is attached.

Since recent SVN trunk contain function ('ANSIToUTF8' inside printf_scilab)
that conflict with my original design, so I modify functions in
'localetoutf.c'  to always  convert  locale string to UTF8 and remove
calling 'ANSIToUTF8' , hope this can solve the conflict.

This patch contain last patch I send to you.

Cheers,

YungLee