[Scilab-Dev] setlanguage

Yung-Jang Lee yjlee123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 08:24:13 CEST 2008

Hi,

I update  the  prerequirement on Windows, copy contains under Windows
directory to scilab  root and rebuild Scilab 5. But an error occurs during
Scilab startup :

"Scilab cannot create Scilab Java Main-Class(we have not been able to find
the main Scilab class. Check if the Scilab and thirdparty packages are
avaiable.)

Any suggestion to resolve it ?

Thank you in advnace**.

YungLee