Problem with viewcvs

Collette Yann ycollet at freesurf.fr
Tue Aug 5 12:20:07 CEST 2008

Hello,

There is a little problem with viewcvs on the scilab website. Here is
the message I've got when I try to connect to viewcvs:

     An Exception Has Occurred

Scilab not found!
The wrong path for this repository was configured, or the server on
which the Subversion tree lives maybe down. Please try again in a few
minutes.

       Python Traceback

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/local/viewvc_scilab/lib/viewvc.py", line 3629, in main
   request.run_viewvc()
 File "/usr/local/viewvc_scilab/lib/viewvc.py", line 259, in run_viewvc
   raise debug.ViewVCException(
ViewVCException: ViewVC Unrecoverable Error: Scilab not found!
The wrong path for this repository was configured, or the server on
which the Subversion tree lives maybe down. Please try again in a few
minutes.

YC