[Scilab-Dev] [Fwd: [TCLCORE] Tcl/Tk 8.5.4 RELEASED]

François Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Sun Aug 17 18:02:03 CEST 2008

Well... Bug fixes are always good to take, isn't it?
Given that Scilab 5 is the first Scilab version to use Tcl/Tk 8.5, I
would say you should switch to the latest 8.5.x instead of lazily
keeping the current 8.5 you have.
Users will anyway have to check for regressions in all parts of their
code, be it .sci or in Tcl. In checking regressions in their Tcl code,
I think they should do it between the current 8.4.15 (shipped with
Scilab 4.1.2) and the latest 8.5, not an old 8.5, don't you think so?

F.