[Scilab-Dev] SEP #3 Add of a build documentation function

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Mon Aug 18 17:46:30 CEST 2008

Hello,

I updated the SEP #3 to version 1.2.
I implemented half of the work for now: buildDoc().
It is working for Scilab under Windows & Linux but while I was working
on this for the toolbox. I realized that I need to add a third input
argument to the function to specify the language.
Indeed, when building the toolbox's help, we are doing that from the
same instance of Scilab for every language available. Therefore, it is
impossible to use the function getCurrentLanguage().

The document is attached and sources are available here:
http://viewvc.scilab.org/bin/cgi/viewvc.cgi/trunk/SEP/

Don't hesitate if you have comments.

> - "sh and DOS scripts (SCI/modules/helptools/bin/*) are calling Java
> object with arguments as arguments."
>
> ?? arguments as arguments? I don't understand.
updated.