[Scilab-Dev] Re: output encoding patch + Chinese translation patch

Yung-Jang Lee yjlee123 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 17:59:54 CEST 2008

Sylvestre,

The attached files should be placed in

  modules\localization\includes\charEncoding.h
     and
  modules\localization\src\c\charEncoding.c

These two files are extending  of original 'localetoutf.*' in module
localization and replacement with the same file name in module windows_tool.

Brief introductions for each function are added in charEncoding.h.

YungLee