[Scilab-Dev] Contributing to Scilab project

Rajika Kumarasiri rajikacc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 21:02:42 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Sylvestre Ledru <
sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org> wrote:
Hi Sylvestre,
Thanks for the quick reply. I went through the idea list and found following
interesting.
1. Pretty print in Scilab
2. Introducing SOAP client.
3. Export console output to latex

I'd like to know weather any of  these has some GUI programming as well, or
any other given idea(I am sorry if this looks like a stupid question, but
because one of my project requirements is to have some GUI components in the
work). And also it'd be helpful to know about the duration that need to
complete the work(I know it depends, but like to know in general). Thank
you! Waiting for your reply.

-Rajika

Hello Rajika,

--