Building application for Windows as well as Linux

Rao, Sridevi sridevi.rao at cpii.com
Tue Feb 26 01:14:42 CET 2008

Hi

I am new to scilab. I found this while I was searching for open source
equivalent to Lab View.

Scilab provides separate installation packages for Linux and windows.

My intention is to develop application on either Windows or Linux and
make executables for both Linux and Windows (executable).

If I develop my application on Windows can I make executable for Linux
too ?

I  want to write code once and compile for both platforms. This way I do
not have to maintain same code on separate OSes.

Thanks for help

Sridevi Rao