Java compilation and jar files: Few updates

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Wed Jan 2 15:30:00 CET 2008

Hello,

I commited some works in order to facilitate the compilation under
Linux/Unix.

The ant (java compilation) process will use libraries found during
the ./configure process.
To do so, I added a file scilab-lib.properties.in which is transformed
by the configure process to match the configuration of the computer.

Windows is still using "scilab-lib.properties", then, it is important to
not commit "scilab-lib.properties". I will probably see that with Allan
when he comes back from holidays.

In the mean time, I updated the thirdparty dir. JRosetta has been
renamed:
thirdparty/JRosetta-1.0.jar => thirdparty/jrosetta-engine.jar
thirdparty/JRosetta-API-1.0.jar => thirdparty/jrosetta-API.jar

Don't forget to update your thirdparty directory.