[Scilab-Dev] Re: Localization behavior

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Wed Jan 30 16:59:19 CET 2008

It was not exactly the kind of message I was expecting ! ;)

We are not talking about the GUI (and rendering) devs because, as you
said, it is a reimplementation.
Except a few details, at the moment, we aim to achieve the same level of
features as Scilab 4.1.2 in Scilab 5.0. Therefore, we don't see much to
discuss here.
However, I think you noticed that, we are ready and open to answer to
any questions/remarks you might have on the current dev and
implementation choices.

We are a bit late on the version and consequently a *bit* busy; but I
assure you will consult much more the community in the future devs.

Cheers,
Sylvestre