[Scilab-Dev] Scilab Improvement Proposal

Sabine GAUZERE sabine.gauzere at inria.fr
Tue Jul 1 09:53:08 CEST 2008

Hello,

If I understood well the functioning of dassl with regard to ode, it may
be possible to extract easily xj,tj and xdj because dassl return a
vector containing the three arguments. According to serge it would not
be very sensible.
So what we do for the SIP and the function dae ? Do we keep the output
arguments such as they are? Do we stay on the idea to write a function
daeoptions() on the model of odeoptions() which would contain the
argument info?

Regards

Sabine