[Scilab-Dev] Localization Scilab / Scipad

fvogelnew1 at free.fr fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Thu Jul 24 10:22:54 CEST 2008

Selon fvogelnew1 at free.fr:
> Selon Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org>:
>
> > OK, so, it is understand well, the sync option doesn't work correctly.
> > It is the current issue here ?
>
> I think so, yes.
> I will try to provide you with a simpler test case

While trying to find a simple test case I stumbled across bugs 3303 and 3308,
now fixed.

These bugs seem to be reasonably unrelated to the sync option of ScilabEval,
nevertheless it seems that the proposal from Enrico is now working with
ScilabEval sync for some obscure reason (any idea?).

I will investigate more but I have already achieved what Mr CEO wants (i.e.
start Scipad the very first time with the same localization language as Scilab).
However, hell is in the details, as usual, and I'm sorting those details out at
the moment.

Stay tuned,
Francois