Printing functions

Vincent COUVERT vincent.couvert at scilab.org
Tue Jul 29 18:13:12 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Yesterday and today, I made some modifications on printing functions:
 - printing now works under Linux and Windows
 - functions *toprint* (printing without dialogs, no user action needed)
and *printsetupbox* are avaiblable under Linux and Windows and call
standard Java dialogs
 - a new function called *printfigure* is now available and is the
equivalent of *toprint* but only for figures printing  and requires a
user action because this function displays print setup dialogs.

I think this can help you, for Scipad for example.

Vincent