[Scilab-Dev] RE: [Tango-artists] Scilab Tango 128 update

Laurent Vaylet laurent.vaylet at inria.fr
Sun Jun 8 13:09:57 CEST 2008

Hi Cube,

Sylvestre Ledru, the guy who have been in contact with and asked for the
puffin Tango-like icon, is currently away from his office (most
certainly climbing Kilimandjaro right now). Anyway, congratulations in
the name of the operational team (to which I belong) ! I think this icon
will perfectly fit with the Tango set we use in Scilab 5.0.

I guess you are going to have more feedback tomorrow or the day after
tomorrow, when everyone comes back from a well-deserved week-end.

Laurent VAYLET