Build broken + Incomplete daily versions

François Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Sat Jun 14 09:32:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

I can't compile trunk today because it doesn't know about getXOnScreen
and getYOnScreen in GlobalEventFilter.java

This is due to this commit:
http://viewvc.scilab.org/bin/cgi/viewvc.cgi/trunk/scilab/modules/gui/src/java/org/scilab/modules/gui/events/GlobalEventFilter.java?r1=25255&r2=25353

Not sure what the problem is. My prerequirements are up-to-date.

Then I've seen that daily versions are again available from trunk. Nice.

The problem for me is that once downloaded, a lot of things is missing
in the tarball, for instance there is no modules directory at all.
Hence one untared it doesn't work.

Strange, because:
http://www.scilab.org/develop/Dailyversion/index.php?os=linux&date=2008-06-14&detail=targzbin.txt&module=4&mode=release
lists everything as if it was really included in the tarball.

Any idea about how I can have an up-to-date working trunk today? I'd
like to work on bug 3143.

Thanks,
Francois