[Scilab-Dev] Re: Scipad icon

François Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Wed Jun 18 22:25:00 CEST 2008

> However, I wouldn't throw away the attached meaning to this set of
> icons. Perhaps we could consider to revamp them according to the
> Tango style guidelines, which are certainly well laid out and
> justified, but that is an extensive work.

Couldn't we ask some Tango artist to redraw our scipad icons? One of
them made the puffin not so long ago, on request from the opteam. I
don't know if they can be open to such proposal? Scipad icons could
then look better (even if I'm personally very satisfied with them -
good work, Enrico), and they would be available to the community
through the Tango project.

Francois