[Scilab-Dev] Scilab Improvement Proposal

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Wed Jun 25 10:09:22 CEST 2008

Le mercredi 25 juin 2008 à 10:13 +0300, Enrico Segre a écrit :
> On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 22:04 +0200, François Vogel wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Although I have no specific opinion on the SIP itself, I wanted to say
> > that this way of discussing things is most welcome IMO. I mean, it's a
> > very positive signal you're flying out, guys.
>
> +1.
>
> btw, is there a plan for a web repository of sips, in case they
> accumulate? A wiki structure could be effective, if collaboration is to
> take part. At least, the possibility of attaching some comments to a
> filed proposal (like what just came out - daeoptions) for the record,
> could be good. Could be a protected wiki with public read access and
> write access for devs only, for instance.
Yep, we probably will set some tools.
I noticed that the engine developed by the TCL project is released:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tiprender/
but I found it pretty ugly (rah, html frame :|)

I noticed that Python have a very similar system:
http://www.python.org/dev/peps/
I don't know if this software is available or not.

We have to dig deeper but we are pretty busy this days.

However, all the procedures and related stuff will be the subject of the
first SIP (it is why Sabine sent the #2), which will be subject to
discussions ifself too.