[Scilab-Dev] Google Summer of Code 2008 & Scilab

Collette Yann ycollet at freesurf.fr
Thu Mar 13 21:46:58 CET 2008

Sylvestre Ledru a écrit :
> Hello guys,
>
> Just to let you know that we have applied for the Google Summer of Code
> 2008.
>
> I wrote a page with some ideas. Since they are very IT oriented, more
> scientific ideas would be appreciated. Don't hesitate to add them here:
> http://wiki.scilab.org/Ideas_of_development_for_Scilab
> or reply here, I can update this page for you.
>
> Cheers,
> Sylvestre

Hello,

Some ideas:
- an interface to SNNS (Stutgart Neural Network system) for advanced
neural network capabilities under scilab. Just use the SNNS kernel and
interface it to scilab.
- an interface to python to allow an easy exchange of data and launch
scripts from / to scilab.
- an interface to med (see at code-aster.org) which is a data / mesh
handler and is dedicated to ease the interface between numerical codes.
- finish the openfem interface

YC