[Scilab-Dev] building on x64

Vincent COUVERT vincent.couvert at inria.fr
Mon Mar 31 10:13:06 CEST 2008

You can start reporting about bugs for x64 versions. We do not have a
lot of information about this version. Your work will be very helpfull
for us.

Vincent

Enrico Segre a écrit :
> On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 10:02 +0200, Vincent COUVERT wrote:
>
>> Hi Enrico,
>>
>> All the issues you talk about are x64 issues only or you can reproduce
>> these problems under x32 versions ?
>>

> only x64 built from sources. I didn't try the 32bit prebuilt binary on
> x64, but I can compare with a 32b on another system.
> The debugger, however, is still broken on 32b. On x64, IIRC one way of
> crashing is to open scipad.
>
> Enrico

Vincent COUVERT
Centre de Recherche INRIA Paris-Rocquencourt
Domaine de Voluceau - B.P. 105
78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
Equipe Projet SCILAB
Bâtiment 1B - Bureau 013