[Scilab-Dev] EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

François Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Fri May 2 16:43:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

Personally I will not try to find what is your problem: your case
looks very much fishy. You send a large number of files and ask us to
execute them. Who knows what those files are doing? Try do trim down
your problem before submitting.

And a script named basicsex.sci looks very suspicious to me too...

Should you really not be a spammer, the only advice I could give you
is to upgrade to Scilab 4.1.2 or 4.2 instead of sticking with 4.1.1.
If the problem still happens, trim it down to a few lines before
submitting.

Sorry, guy...

Francois