[Scilab-Dev] EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

François Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Fri May 2 22:35:48 CEST 2008

You have to understand that from the point of view of security,
executing your stuff having hundreds of lines in it and not having a
clue about what it is supposed to do (format hard disk?), is a really
stupid thing to do, especially when the main script is named
basic_sex.sci.

Anyway.

OK, since you're sympathetic, let's have a look in virtual machines I
will delete right after having created them specially for you.

- Mandriva 2008.1 with Scilab 4.2.1: can't reproduce
- Windows with Scilab 4.2.1: can't reproduce neither.

Not in the mood for trying with Scilab 4.1.1, which is quite old.

Francois