[Scilab-Dev] Scilab matrix of string in shared lib.

Jonathan Blanchard BlanchardJ at ieee.org
Tue May 20 14:51:17 CEST 2008

Hum yeas and no. I mean from an external DLL. The function will be
linked at runtime using Link() and will be called using the long call
function. BTW I'm currently using Scilab 5 Beta 1.

So I need to return a list of information from the external dll in
text format. I would like to return a matrix of string with each row
being one entry. In fact I do not know which function to use. From
what I've seen using the long call I cannot pass a matrix of string
directly so I tried just passing its name and then used ReadString or
GetMatrixptr with no success.

On a side note I'm not using the short call version because I haven't
been able to write an interface that do not make Scilab crash.

--
Jonathan Blanchard
BlanchardJ at ieee.org