[Scilab-loc] Double value and single value in gui.pot

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Tue May 27 14:20:00 CEST 2008

Hmmm, after a quick look with Vincent C. (who is also on this mailing
list), we realize that, yes, 'MATRIX_OF_DOUBLE_DATATYPE' is badly
choose name in the source. It is causing confusion in the code.
We are going to rename it to something like
MATRIX_OF_REAL_OR_COMPLEX_DATATYPE
Any comments on this?

> To avoid mistake, use 'a real' if it really need  a real, 'real
> matrix' if we need a real matrix or 'real or complex matrix' if we
> need a  generic data.
Yep, we are reading all messages (you can imagine how sexy it is) and
changing thme.

Sylvestre

PS: I c/c the dev mailing list since it is border-line.