http://bugzilla.scilab.org - Severity of bugs

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Wed May 28 11:39:08 CEST 2008

Hi,

In order to classify the severity of bugs, we made two changes in the
bug tracker ( http://bugzilla.scilab.org ).
* By default, the severity is now Minor (instead of blocker)
* We added the severity "Medium" (we didn't have anything between
"Major" & "Minor")

These small changes aim to be able to quickly create a kind of list of
bug "must be fixed for Scilab 5.0" (Blocker or Critical) , "Could be
painfull if we don't do it" (Major), "Can be fixed if we have
time" (Medium) or "won't do it for the next release" (Minor or
Trivial)...

Consequently, please, take a few seconds to update this field. Pick up
the severity you estimate to be the right one.

In the mean time, we are going to reopen all bug classified as "LATER"
and use the tag/keyword system:
http://bugzilla.scilab.org/describekeywords.cgi

Cheers,