[Scilab-Dev] http://bugzilla.scilab.org - Severity of bugs

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Wed May 28 14:51:06 CEST 2008

Le mercredi 28 mai 2008 à 14:39 +0200, Sylvestre Ledru a écrit :

> > Maybe a suggestion on the keywords: as an example, perhaps
> > Fix_me_for_next_Scilab would be more appropriate than
> > Fix_me_for_Scilab_5.x. The reason I see is keywords updating when
> you
> > release a version, and keywords outdating. Just my 2cts.
Replying to myself.
Actually, I don't really like your suggestion: "Fix_me_for_next_Scilab"
It creates a blur about the moment where this bug will be fix.
For now, as our release plan is relatively long, it is quite easy to say
that most of the current parser's bugs will be fixed in the version 6.0
for example.
And it also could lead to say "well, it will wait for the next release
of Scilab, as it is said in the tag".