Matrix -> String representation-> Matrix

Michael Welle mwe012008 at gmx.net
Tue Nov 4 11:05:40 CET 2008

Hi,

I need to convert matrices containing various types to a string
representation. Later I need to convert the string representation back
to the matrices with their original types. I can do this in a C module
(that I need anyway) or with SciLab built ins. Maybe string( m ) and
type( m ) is the way to go for the first conversation step? Any wise
words on this?

I need this for an ODBC interface that supports among other operations
sqlLoad(), sqlSave() and sqlClear(), that should behave like their
SciLab counterparts.

Regards
hmw

--
biff4emacsen - A biff-like tool for (X)Emacs
http://www.c0t0d0s0.de/biff4emacsen/biff4emacsen.html