[Scilab-Dev] Windows build prerequisites for scilab (GIT master)

Enrico Segre enrico.segre at weizmann.ac.il
Thu Nov 13 12:17:14 CET 2008

Pierre MARECHAL wrote:
>> any plan of putting there a libmatio.so as well? I hadn't been able
>> to build it from sources on my system.
> Done :
> http://viewvc.scilab.org/bin/cgi/viewvc.cgi/trunk/Dev-Tools/SE/Prerequirements/linux_x64

Thanks, I see. Copied the relevant files, but configure still gives me

 checking for Tk_BindEvent in -ltk8.5... yes
checking for MATIO... configure: error: Package requirements (matio >=
1.3.3) were not met:

No package 'matio' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables MATIO_CFLAGS
and MATIO_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

will sort out the problem later. No time now.

>> And btw, what about git access behind firewall?
> Do you have your ssh port opened ?

Possibly not. I can ssh to internal hosts, so the block is not on my
workstation, but it doesn't occur me of an external host to test the
firewall with.

Enrico