[Scilab-Dev] Windows build prerequisites for scilab (GIT master)

Pierre MARECHAL pierre.marechal at scilab.org
Fri Nov 14 17:34:46 CET 2008

François Vogel a écrit :
> Collette Yann said on 13/11/2008 22:41:
>>> http://compilation_chain.scilab.org/index.php
>>>
>>> Can't connect. Did I forget my password maybe?
>>
>> With a good passwaord, it works.
>
> The page says password is the subversion password. I can't make it
> work with my subversion password. I could login some time ago, can't
> say exactly when.
>
> I guess I will need help from Pierre.
>
> Francois

Hi François,

What is your web browser ? It seems that Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
(IE7) loses the PHP Session ID cookie.
Do you have the possibility to try with another browser (mozilla, opera,
chrome, ...) ?

Pierre

Pierre MARECHAL
INRIA - Unité de Recherche de Rocquencourt
Domaine de Voluceau - B.P. 105
78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
Projet Scilab
Bâtiment 23 - Bureau 24