Modifying permanent variables for Scicos

Roberto Bucher roberto.bucher at supsi.ch
Sun Nov 16 11:12:37 CET 2008

In scilab-4.1.2 I added a new popup menu to the scicos menu and 3 new
palettes to the palette list.

I'm now trying to generate a new toolbox for scilab-5.0.3 in order to
reproduce the same behaviour I had before, but every temptative to
modify the "%scicos_menu" and the "scicos_pal" variable gives the same
error

 Redefining permanent variable.

How can I change the two variables? I don't want to use the palette
editor or similar tools. I'd like to change these variables in the SCI/
contrib/XXXXX/etc/XXXXX.start script.

Roberto
--
University of Applied Sciences of Southern Switzerland
Dept. Innovative Technologies