[Scilab-Dev] Git / Scilab

Pierre MARECHAL pierre.marechal at scilab.org
Sun Nov 16 23:25:22 CET 2008

Enrico Segre a écrit :
> I sit behind a firewall and  git clone git://git.scilab.org/scilab
> just times out. Is there an option to open the access on a less
> efficient http: protocol, or something the like, on your side?
> Otherwise, proposed workaraounds?
>
> Enrico
Hi Enrico,

I've set up an http access (read-only) :
git clone http://git.scilab.org/scilab.git

This access is updated every ten minutes :
/"git update-server-info : A dumb server that does not do on-the-fly
pack generations must have some auxiliary information files in
$GIT_DIR/info and $GIT_OBJECT_DIRECTORY/info directories to help clients
discover what references and packs the server has. This command
generates such auxiliary files."/

Pierre

[1]
http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-update-server-info.html

Pierre MARECHAL
INRIA - Unité de Recherche de Rocquencourt
Domaine de Voluceau - B.P. 105
78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
Projet Scilab
Bâtiment 1B - Bureau 008