[Scilab-Dev] Problem with fftw

Zabiziz Zaz zabiziz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 14:37:42 CEST 2008

Hi,
I had already installed the fftw lib (it is in /usr/lib64). It's really
strange, because the program compile without errors and when I call the
program I only receive one warning message:
Could not file localization file for LC_MESSAGES
Switch back to the default language en_US

I tried to compile again, but the problem continues..I tried to compile the
fftw lib (not use the rpm), but the problem continues..

Thanks for your help.