[Scilab-Dev] Re:Scilab

Jonathan Blanchard BlanchardJ at ieee.org
Wed Oct 15 20:33:45 CEST 2008

I do not have specific link or documentation available for you. But on
the other hand I survived my entire engineering degree using Scilab
while everybody else was using Matlab. On this purpose there are some
great starting resources in the books and articles sections of the
Scilab website.

Jonathan Blanchard