[Scilab-Dev] Git / Scilab

François Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Sun Oct 19 00:37:08 CEST 2008

> Currently I can see no solution to go on with Scilab/Scipad development
> on Windows.

Leaving out the details, I've finally been able to hack in msysgit so
that I can use it for testing.

I then cloned the master using the command you provided:

>> git clone git://git.scilab.org/scilab

My first observation is that any empty directory in the source tree is
not received, for instance SCI/modules/action_binding/tests and
directories below. Is this normal?

My freshly acquired git skills do not allow me to tell whether this
comes from the clone command or from the migration process from svn to
git.

Francois