[Scilab-Dev] Integrate SIVP to Scilab?

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Fri Oct 24 09:51:26 CEST 2008

Hello Shiqi,

For the version 5.1, we are planning to integrate what we call ATOMS.
Atoms is a packaging system. That means that with one command, you will
be able to download the toolbox and make it available in Scilab.
Therefor, this will greatly improve the visibility of your toolbox.

We are going to remove from the binary distribution some features of
Scilab itself. parameters is one example among others.

Sylvestre