[Scilab-Dev] Documentation build on Solaris

Jonathan Blanchard BlanchardJ at ieee.org
Tue Oct 28 23:42:17 CET 2008

Oups I indeed forgot to do make doc. I now get the following error...

-- Building documentation (English) --
./bin/scilab -nb -l en_US -nouserstartup -nw -e "xmltojar();exit;"

Building the Scilab manual master document for en_US.

Building the scilab manual file [javaHelp] (Please wait building ...
this can take a while)
Extracted embedded graphics from
'/export/home/jo/build/scilabgit/build/scilab/modules/helptools/javaHelp/scilab_en_US_help/graphics-1.mml'
to '/export/home/jo/build/scilabgit/build/scilab/modules/helptools/javaHelp/scilab_en_US_help/graphics-1.mml'.
Converting MathML
'/export/home/jo/build/scilabgit/build/scilab/modules/helptools/javaHelp/scilab_en_US_help/graphics-1.mml'
to '/export/home/jo/build/scilabgit/build/scilab/modules/helptools/javaHelp/scilab_en_US_help/graphics-1_mml.png'...
 !--error 999
buildDoc: Error while building documentation:
org/apache/xmlgraphics/image/loader/ImageSource.
at line     462 of function xmltoformat called by :
line     9 of function xmltojar called by :
exec('SCI/etc/scilab.start',-1);;xmltojar();exit;;

Jonathan Blanchard