[Scilab-Dev] Documentation build on Solaris

Jonathan Blanchard BlanchardJ at ieee.org
Wed Oct 29 15:05:23 CET 2008

Hmm yeah I knew of that page. To my knowledge I updated everything to
the versions specified there. Maybe its something else related to
Solaris. I'll try to hunt the issue when I have more time, maybe try
it with Sun compiler, gcc on Solaris is flaky in some aspect.

Thanks for your help,

Jonathan Blanchard