[Scilab-Dev] Error in scilab compiled for amd64

ycollet at freesurf.fr ycollet at freesurf.fr
Fri Oct 31 09:19:16 CET 2008

Hello,

I have no problem to compile scilab-trunk under mandriva 2009 64 bits
on amd64 quad core.
Maybe this problem is related to your linux distribution ?
I have meet a problem with another application for which a mandriva
package was not useable and I need to recompile gsl with a configure
flag --with-pic.

YC

Christoph Korn <c_korn at gmx.de> a écrit :

       Hello,
Sylvestre did you try it already?
Tomorrow is intrepid release.

If it does not get fixed I would have to install a i386 virtual
machine to run scilab.
Would not be that worse, but a fix would be better. ;-)

Sylvestre Ledru schrieb:

   Then back to the same problem as we had before. I have a spare 64
bits (if Simon didn't break it too hardly ;) ). I am going to give a
try next week.Cheers and thanks again for the time you spend with me
on this issue. SylvestreLe vendredi 24 octobre 2008 à 21:17 +0200,
Christoph Korn a écrit :

> The segfault also happens on latest git's head.
class=\"moz-txt-link-freetext\"

href=\"http://nopaste.com/p/al2B8HGUT/txt\">http://nopaste.com/p/al2B8HGUT/txtI

href=\"http://nopaste.com/p/aWmPGgt01/txt\">http://nopaste.com/p/aWmPGgt01/txtChristoph
> Korn schrieb:
>
>   Sylvestre Ledru schrieb:
>
>   Le jeudi 23 octobre 2008 à 21:51 +0200, Christoph Korn a écrit
> :
>
>   I commented these lines but you where right. It crashes at
> another place:
href=\"http://nopaste.com/p/aWud1Miav/txt\">http://nopaste.com/p/aWud1Miav/txt

   OK, could you send the content of libs/MALLOC/Makefile ? Seems that
I didn't built libs/MALLOC/malloc.c

   http://nopaste.com/p/aBV3mtMy6/txt

>   What do you mean by the working env btw? The package is built in
> a clean chroot via sbuild.

   You are wasting a lot of time doing it each time. It is just a
suggestion.S

   Ok, then I misunderstood your previous comment.

--
Transmis via le Webmail FreeSurf: http://www.freesurf.fr