[Scilab-Dev] Re: Scipad / Scilab

Yung-Jang Lee yjlee123 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 15:10:48 CEST 2008

Sylvestre,

Since I have change the internal charset encoding of C/C++ in Sicalb5 form
system locale to UTF in the patch I send to you, this may have some side
effects to other components. I myself consider it ought to be more careful
to apply this patch.  So  if you need time to integrate this patch, don't be
rushed.

 Regards,

YungLee