[Scilab-Dev] Re: Proposal: SEP#5

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Tue Sep 23 17:17:32 CEST 2008

Le mardi 23 septembre 2008 à 20:24 +0800, Shiqi Yu a écrit :
> Dear Sylvestre,
>
> This function is extremely useful for me!
>
> But after  the xml files are converted, this function will no longer
> be used.
> I wonder if it will be better to provide it as a separate toolbox.
If you want to play with it before the toolbox is ready, here is the
patch.
You need to apply this patch in the base directory of the source tree:

$ ./config.status
$ make
$ ./bin/scilab -nw -e
'XMLConvert5("/your/path/to/sivp-0.4.3/man/mat2gray.xml","/tmp/plop.xml")'

Note:
* it has to go to the java to work. It is why we have to use GIWS here.
(ie: auto generated code).
* this patch is not for Microsoft Visual (TM)(C).