SEP: linpro replacement

ycollet at freesurf.fr ycollet at freesurf.fr
Wed Sep 24 09:44:59 CEST 2008

Hello again,

Here is a new SEP related to add a new linear programming tool under Scilab.
This new tool is based on CLP (which is a C++ library downloadable at
http://www.coin-or.org).
This linear programming library can do mixed integer programming,
supports sparse matrixes and was before 2004 a commercial product from
IBM (OSL). This library was competing (and is still competing) with
CPLEX.
An interface has been designed between CLP and Scilab. I am currently
converting it for scilab-5.0 and for windows (it has been tested under
linux / scilab-4.1.2).
Has soon as a new version will be available, I will post this new
package on the contrib.

Your sincerely,

Yann COLLETTE