[Scilab-Dev] proposal - gsoc: Pretty print and export in Scilab

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Thu Apr 2 22:38:16 CEST 2009

Hello Paweł,
Le jeudi 02 avril 2009 à 22:14 +0300, Paweł Niechoda a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> I wrote down a draft of proposal about idea - Pretty print and export
> in Scilab.
> http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=df2wg5ch_29c5cbw3gn
>
> Everyone can look at it and give feedback. I will appreciate it.
A few comments, could you move to the gsoc interface. It is easier.

Otherwise, could you add more example and technical description on our
you are planning to do it ?
Here is a good example of what is expected:
http://www.dabeaz.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?GSoCPython3Proposal

Don't forget that the deadline is tomorrow !