[Scilab-Dev] Can I use components of scilab in my own C++/C application?

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Sun Apr 19 11:49:58 CEST 2009

Le dimanche 19 avril 2009 à 16:14 +0800, Menglong Tan a écrit :
> Hello,
> Does scilab provide any interfaces for other 3rd-party application to
> use its components?
Yep, we are providing a module called call_scilab which is providing a
set of C functions.
Therefor, you are able to call Scilab engine from your application.

There is also a Java interface (javasci) and in the future a Python one.

Here is a serie of examples:

Call Scilab:
http://gitweb.scilab.org/?p=scilab;a=tree;f=scilab/modules/call_scilab/examples/call_scilab/c/common;h=dada99b5a8799688558d6044da29faee2e354d74;hb=HEAD
http://gitweb.scilab.org/?p=scilab;a=tree;f=scilab/modules/call_scilab/examples/basicExamples;h=0e06c5875602a0960cf767ea3b00b0df6aa0946c;hb=HEAD

Javasci:
http://gitweb.scilab.org/?p=scilab;a=tree;f=scilab/modules/javasci/examples/others;h=1ef512af971f5249783a9db9e5f0cb99b139dbf1;hb=HEAD

Don't hesitate if you have any other questions,