[Scilab-Dev] Pb of compilation

Collette Yann ycollet at freesurf.fr
Sun Feb 1 13:33:23 CET 2009

Sylvestre Ledru a écrit :
> Hello,
>

>> Since today, there is a problem of compilation. Fresh git pull from scratch:
>>
>> ./modules/core/.libs/libscicore.so: undefined reference to `cluni0_'
>> ./modules/completion/.libs/libscicompletion.so: undefined reference to
>> `scigetcwd'
>>
> I wonder if it is not a clean issue on your computer (the compilation
> chain worked perfectly).
> A workaround if you don't want to rebuild everything would be to add
> the .la to scilab_bin_LDADD in the SCI/Makefile.am Makefile.
>
> Sylvestre

Sorry, but I removed the git tree from my PC and I do a git clone +
configure + make.
The problem maybe masked by the fact that when compiling, make adds the
installation directory during the link. So, when you have an old tree
with the symbols still in the library installed in the install
directory, you can see the problem. You need to remove the install
directory to see the problem.

Have a nice week end,

YC