[Scilab-Dev] Scilab 5.1 is released !

Jonathan Blanchard BlanchardJ at ieee.org
Fri Feb 13 02:03:07 CET 2009

First thank you and congratulations to the entire Scilab team and
community for this fine release.

A few observations right away for OpenSolaris.

Scilab now build perfectly and does not crash anymore trying to make
non engligh docs.

Also a bug I recently uncovered where Scilab was crashing trying to
change the stack size does not occur with this release.

Thanks again,

Jonathan Blanchard