[Scilab-Dev] xml-apis-ext for linux 64 bits

Collette Yann ycollet at freesurf.fr
Sun Feb 22 13:02:51 CET 2009

Sylvestre Ledru a écrit :
> Le samedi 21 février 2009 à 13:58 +0100, Collette Yann a écrit :
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> There is no xml-apis-ext package in the thirdparty directory of the
>> linux_64 directory ? Is it normal ?
>>
> It is not normal. You can use the one from 32 bits (don't hesitate to
> commit it in the 64 bits directory).
>
> Sylvestre

Just added.
I counted the files in both thirdparty directory (the one from Linux and
the one from linux_x64).
In Linux/thirdparty (without recursing into subdirs): 63 files
In linux_x64/thirdparty (without recursing into subdirs): 59 files
(including xml_apis_ext)
4 files are missing in linux_x84

In Linux/thirdparty (with recursing into subdirs): 2025 files
In linux_x64/thirdparty (with recursing into subdirs): 2018 files
(including xml_apis_ext)
7 files are missing in linux_x64

So ...

I will try to located which files are missing.

YC