[Scilab-Dev] SEP #17 ilib_verbose (dynamic link)

ycollet at freesurf.fr ycollet at freesurf.fr
Mon Feb 23 16:37:02 CET 2009

Hello,

I vote for this one.
The compilation process of toolboxes is a little bit annoying today.
If a problem occurs during compilation, I must launch the visual studio
console, go into the good directory and do a nmake /Y /nologo /F
Makelib.mak .... to see where is the problem.
So, everything which allows me to "stay" in scilab to correct my
compilation problems is welcome.

YC