[Scilab-Dev] problems with 'make doc'

Collette Yann ycollet at freesurf.fr
Fri Jan 9 22:24:35 CET 2009

OK, thanks, doc now compiles and install correctly.

I now have a problem when I do 'help scicos' (it's the same with other
keywords):

        at
org.scilab.modules.gui.bridge.helpbrowser.SwingScilabHelpBrowser.<init>(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.scilab.modules.gui.helpbrowser.ScilabHelpBrowserBridge.createHelpBrowser(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.scilab.modules.gui.bridge.ScilabBridge.createHelpBrowser(Unknown Source)
        at
org.scilab.modules.gui.helpbrowser.ScilabHelpBrowser.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at
org.scilab.modules.gui.helpbrowser.ScilabHelpBrowser.createHelpBrowser(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.scilab.modules.gui.bridge.CallScilabBridge.searchKeyword(Unknown Source)

I will fill a bug report.

YC